Let's Enter the 2021 Right....
Welcoming the New Year may feel a bit different this year, given the challenges of 2020 and the inability to celebrate together. This year, your New Year's Eve, like all of the 2020 holidays,will be different. 2020 has been a hard yearfor all of us,so you might be tempted to lose valuable ideas when it comes to New Year's Resolutions this year. We set the same New Year’s resolutions every single year and then… never really stick to them. For 2021, why not shake things up a bit and try creating resolutions of a different variety?
Here are some tipsthat will help you grow and organize your time to stay on track
- Work out to feel good, not be thinner.
- Stop gossiping. Spread positivity
- Give one compliment a day. You never know - it just might make that person feel a whole lot better.
- Do random acts of kindness and it costs you nothing. Spread smiles together!
- Read a book a month. Reading is good for your brain, it can reduce stress, improve your memory and concentration.
- Clear out the clutter. Make 2021 the year of organization and cleanliness.
- Turn off your phone one night a week.
- Write down one thing you’re grateful for every night. End the night with gratitude and you’ll feel better.
- Stop multi-tasking. Focus on one thing at a time.
- Leave hate and anger behind in 2020.
- Travel somewhere without posting about it on social media
- Bring plants into your home. They will help reduce your stress and improve your productivity
- Buy less plastic. It’s polluting our oceans, destroying the earth, and hurting animals
- Donate clothes you never wear. If you haven’t worn clothes in a year, give someone else the chance to.
- Avoid people who complain a lot. Negativity spreads, and it will impact you
- Start a Meditation Practice.
- Spend More Time in Nature. It makes you happier and boosts your immune system.
- Stretch your body out. Don’t spend so much time sitting and staring at phones, all hunched over.
- Talk Less, Listen More. Good things happen and you learn and notice so much when you spend more time listening.
The New Year calls for a new YOU too. This year, it's time to put YOU first. Whatever Your Goals Are, Write them down. People who write down their goals are more likely to achieve them